Världsnaturfonden WWF in Sweden, is seeking an experienced and motivated individual for the position of Communications Manager for one of our biggest and most important global corporate partnerships. The partnership is working to safeguard and manage precious natural resources and transform business for the benefit of people and planet. Through engagement, innovation and advocacy in 17 countries, the partnership supports responsible forest management, more sustainable cotton, and good water stewardship.
This is a temporary position until August 31th 2020 with a view to a permanent contract.
- Develop and implement strategic and tactical communication plans for the partnership programme together with communications colleagues and the partner.
- Represent communication in the different programme areas’ global steering groups.
- Managing diverse internal and external communication initiatives, working with colleagues and partnership counterparts.
- Design and create quality promotional content for the partnership for use in social media channels as well as for internal and external events.
- Regularly update and improve the partnership website, Facebook page and other social media with interesting stories and compelling facts.