We Effect works in 25 countries in Asia, Europe, Latin America and Africa through our regional offices in partnership with local CSO’s, farmer organisations, cooperative federations and other democratic organisations.
We Effect is now recruiting a Key Account Manager to the Fundraising Unit in Stockholm. We Effect shares offices and administrative resources with our sister organisation Vi Agroforestry.
As Key Account Manager you are working in the Fundraising Unit at the Marketing Department, in close collaboration with the fundraising team, donor service and the communication unit. The aim of the department is to increase We Effects funds through private and cooperate fundraising. As Key Account Manager you will maintain and develop relationships with our Member Organisations in order to increase engagement and fundraising among them and other corporations.
Examples of tasks:
- Develop and maintain partnerships with We Effects member organisations.
- Follow-up budget and other goals with Member Organisations and corporates.
- Participate in Member Organisations activities, events and annual meetings.
- Participate in the budget process for fundraising.
- Identify and initiate new corporate partnerships.
- Participate in CRM development.
- Handle corporate visits to the field.
Apply by uploading your CV and cover letter to Impactpool no later than 2019-08-20. Your application documents can be in Swedish or English.
The employment is a permanent position with a six months’ probation period. Start date as soon as possible.
We Effect strive for diversity in the organisation and welcome applicants regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, religious belief, or disability.